We all want to look younger forever. Without indulging into cosmetic therapy or plastic surgery you can look at least ten yours younger than your age by some simple anti aging treatments. The right anti aging products if used at the right time will leave you with a younger looking skin. In the modern world more and more women are opting for treatments through chemical peels, retinoids, Microdermabrasion, and antioxidants
Following the correct anti aging tips can slow down the process of aging skin. Some common signs of aging are:
- Graying of hairline
- Wrinkled face
- Protruded belly
- Flawed memory
Controlling the above mentioned factors can actually make you look young and leave you with a lot of energy. We don’t have the magical power yet in us to stop getting aged, but we certainly can delay the process by following some simple steps:
- Change in lifestyle
- Regular beauty treatments
- Proper in take of medicines
- Opting for correct surgery
- Availing the beauty therapy through professionals
- Consuming healthy food
- Drinking a lot of water
Tips For Anti Aging
The intake of Anti Aging Herbs in daily diet like Ginseng, Rhodiola and Maca can be very effective on anti aging. Let us check out how these herbs can help us:
- This help in boosting the energy level thus by acting as an anti stress relevant
- The herbs also help in strengthening the internal system of our body and increasing the resistance power against illness
- The herbs are the safest to use as they are most natural with least side effects. You may be rest assured of being at risk of any adverse side effect as opposed to various chemical based medicines available in the market.
Top Anti Aging Products in the Market
The most effective anti aging products that are available in the market are as follows:
- Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Cream
- Skinceuticals Renew Overnight
- Dr Brandt r3p Cream
- MD Skincare Hydra Pure Intense Moisture
- Z-Bigatti Re-Storation Skin Treatment
- Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv
- Skin Medica Recovery Complex Best Results Kit
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar
- Skinceuticals Daily Moisture
- Kinerase Cream
- Obagi Professional-C Serum 20%
- Cellex-C High Potency Serum
- Kinerase C8 Peptide Intensive Treatment
- Kinerase C8 Peptide
- Cellex-C High Potency Serum
- Jane Iredale Circle Delete
- DuWop Circle Block
Yoga and Meditation to Control Aging
Yoga is the most natural therapy for anti aging. Generated during the period of ancient India and some parts of Asia, today yoga is practiced by large number of people from the west. Regarded to offer the best benefits, if practiced regularly, yoga has no side effects at all. The few benefits that can be reaped through meditating and yoga are:
- Meditation is superb for mind and working it our everyday releases a lot of stress
- Meditations help to increase concentration. The combination of breathing in and out along with meditation will help in proper blood circulation.
- The various postures of body done through yoga help you to keep yourself fit and energetic.
Anti Aging Skin Care Tips
- Deep moisturizing is essential for keeping the wrinkles and fine lines at bay.
- The scorching rays of the sun increases the formation of wrinkles. So, use a good sunscreen while venturing outdoors.
- Be careful while removing eye make up. Do not stretch or pull your skin. Dip a cotton bud in a creamy eye make up remover and dab your eyes softly with it.
- Apply a mixture of cream, honey and olive oil to your face.
- Apple and banana pulp, juice of cucumber and emu oil are good for reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Cosmetic Surgery for Anti Aging
There are various kinds of surgical treatments that are available for removing those age marks and wrinkles permanently. Some of the popular cosmetic surgical procedures for removing wrinkles, fine lines, acne pits and crow’s feet are face lifts, laser skin resurfacing, sculptra face rejuvenation, collagen replacement treatment and dermal filler treatments. Swelling and bruises are some of the temporary side effects of these cosmetic surgeries. Allergy tests are also done before injecting collagen implants into the skin. Rosacea, low blood pressure and chest pain might occur in a few cases. These however, can be treated with proper medications.
Anti-aging treatments and skin care products helps to create a younger, rejuvenated look. So, turn yourself into an ageless beauty by following the skin care tips provided above.
Note: If you develop allergic reactions to any of the above mentioned ingredients or procedures, please stop using them.