Beautytipshub provides you with a comprehensive listing of bath products. Use our bathing guide to make your bath time an enjoyable experience. Choose from an extensive range of essential bath oils, shower gels, bath salts and herbal bath mix to experience a rejuvenating and revitalizing experience.
After all, what is more relaxing after a hard day’s work than a refreshing bath? You can choose from a premium range of bath products that are available in the market. You can also prepare home made bath products if you desire.
Bath in Style
Get ready to take a cool plunge. Pamper your body with the choicest bathing products. Here are a few tips on how to make your bath time a rewarding experience.
- Bubble baths and shower gels soak up and cleanse your skin. The Body Shop offers a wide range of shower gels and bubble baths that are soft and smooth on the skin. The ‘Deep Steep’ bubble bath and the ‘ebubbles’ are all time favorites. The Mango and Satsuma shower gel by Body Shop are also popular moisturizing body gels.
- Bath oils and shower creams help to restore your skin moisture. The Shea Shower cream and Coconut Shower Cream by Body Shop are an excellent way to improve the moisture balance of the skin.
- You can opt for bath salts which are effective in dryness prevention. You can add these bath salts to warm water to alleviate pain.
- You can also add a few drops of chamomile and lavender oil to your bath water for a refreshing feel.
- Bath salts comprising of sea minerals help to purify and soften the skin.
- Cider vinegar added to running bath water is an effective way to soothe irritated skin.
- Bran or oatmeal added to bath water is effective in lightening skin tone and cleansing the body.
- The ex foliating body scrubs by ‘Bath & Body’ are also excellent for skin polishing.
- The ‘Homemade Glycerin Soaps and Natural Soaps’ are exquisite hand made bath products that are not harsh on the skin.
- You can prepare milk baths by pouring a cup of powdered milk into the bath water.
Home Made Bath Products
Here are some tips on preparing bath oils and bath salts at home.
Orange and Grapefruit Bath Oil
Ingredients: 4 tbsp almond oil
6 drops of orange oil
7 drops of grapefruit oil
Procedure: Mix the oils together and shake well. Pour a few drops into the bath water.
Goodnight Bath Salt
Ingredients: 12 drops of chamomile oil
4 drops of green food color
12 drops of marjoram oil
400 grams of sea salt
Procedure: Mix all of these salts together and store in an air tight container. Pour into bath water when required.
So, pamper your body and freshen yourself with our complete guide to bath products. Proper bathing is also an effective way of beauty care.
Note: In case you develop allergic reactions to any of the above ingredients, please do not use them.