What is the best skin care routine for blemished skin? Do you suffer from pimples and rashes? Do you yearn for a perfectly flawless skin free of pockmarks and facial scars? Read on to discover some effective skin care remedies for blemished and pockmarked skin.
Skin Care Tips for Blemished Skin
- Use a mild facial cleanser to wash your face. Never use detergent based cleansing products on your skin.
- Follow this up with a mild toner or astringent. This will help to kill bacteria accumulating on the surface of the skin.
- Moisturize your skin with a hydrating lotion. Massage the cream into your face with gentle, circular movements. Wipe off with wet cotton wool after a few minutes.
- Protect your skin from the scorching sun rays. Apply an oil free sunscreen to you face, neck and shoulders before going out into the sun.
- Do not wash your face your frequently.
- Avoid picking or squeezing on pimples or blackheads. Otherwise, it will lead to permanent scarring.
- Ex foliate your skin with a facial scrub.
- You can prepare a face mask for blemished skin. Blend a ripe banana and chamomile tea liquor to form a smooth, consistent paste. Apply it to your face with a ball of cotton wool. Keep on the face pack for five minutes and wash off with cold water.
The above mentioned beauty care tips for blemished skin are effective in reducing pimples and blackheads as well as endowing your skin with a healthy, radiant glow.
Note: If you develop allergic reactions to any of the above mentioned ingredients, please stop using them.