Beautytipshub provides you a complete information guide that will help you to take care of oily skin and other related problems like acne and pimples. You have often dreamed of oil- free skin that is silky soft and smooth to the touch.
Ever wondered how to achieve it? Well, you too can flaunt an oil free skin that will draw admiring glances from others. Our oil control guide gives numerous tips that are easy to follow and are inexpensive. It can be done in the privacy of your home.
The Oil Control Guide
There are various ways to care for oily skin. Here is an effective guide to do away with excess facial oil and reduce the outbreak of acne and pimples.
- Wash your facial skin with mild soap and water, two to three times a day.
- You can also use herbal ex foliating scrub to cleanse the skin.
- Follow this up with astringent lotion. Soak a cotton pad in astringent and apply all over face.
- You can use an oil-free moisturizer for your skin. This is essential as overuse of soap and astringent can lead to dehydrated skin.
- Allow your face to soak up the moisturizing lotion for a couple of minutes. Then wipe off the lotion with a fresh tissue. This will help to get rid of excess oil and leave your skin with a clean and fresh look.
- Splashing your face with cold water also helps to reduce oil.
- Remember it is a must to apply astringent lotion before make up.
- Mix cucumber juice with lime juice. Apply this mixture to your face. Keep on for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Pour a few drops of eau-de cologne in half a glass of water and put in freezer. Remove from refrigerator after an hour and apply to face with cotton wool.
- Apply the white of an egg to facial skin. Wash off with basin flour after it dries off.
- Apply a paste of crushed cucumber and tomato to your face and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- A mixture of rose water and mint juice helps to reduce excess oil.
- A mud pack comprising of pink or white clay is ideal for oily skin.
- Use skin care products and cosmetics that are specially formulated for oily skin.
- Mix apple juice and lime juice in equal quantities and apply to your skin. Keep for 10 to 15 minutes and wash off. This will work wonders for your skin.
Note: Some of the above mentioned products and ingredients might be allergic to your skin. In case of such complications, you are requested not to use the same.