Dark circles are marked as an unwanted under eye problem. It creates ugly features in your look. You might possess a fantastic skin texture. But a mark of dark circle damages the entire charm. You no longer appear so much gorgeous. The glowing appearance turns into dull and unattractive. You can maintain the brightness of the skin around your eyes. The area is so delicate. Therefore, while choosing any treatment option, you have to remain very much conscious. Different kinds of healing process are available in this modern world. But before, going through the treatment option, know about the causes of the condition well.
Factors causing Dark Circles
- Fluid retention
- Sleep deficiency
- Long sun exposure
- Improper diet
- Skin allergy
Different ways to treat Dark Circles
Drink lots of water: Water is important to treat dark circles. It hydrates the skin and adding more fluid. You must drink plenty of water. Take at least eight to nine glasses of water regularly. It will nourish the delicate and soft under eye portion.
Dark circles creams: Various cosmetic products are available for curing this condition. One of the popular option is dark circle cream. Buy the best quality cream and apply on the under eye area. While choosing the product, you must opt for the ingredients like aloe vera, vitamin E, etc. Apart from offering the skin a moisturizer effect, it helps you to cope with dark circle condition.
More Sleep: Sleep is a main reason which causes dark circles. Deficiency of this vital activity brings dark circles. To fight with the condition take seven to eight hours of sleep regularly. It will soothe your skin and offer a wonderful appearance without any sign of dark circles.
Defeat stress: Tension, anxiety, these are the causes of dark circles. You may beat them concentrating on several healthy healing process. Do some yoga, meditation, etc and remove all these conditions. You will gradually notice the absence of dark circle on your skin.
Dark circle surgery: If all procedures are failure to heal dark circles, you have to go for surgery. In this process first discuss with your cosmetic surgeon and set intense pulsed light therapy (IPL). This is actually applicable if your doctor is sure about hyperpigmentation. Inform the surgeon about your health in detail. Knowing about the associate risk factors, go for further surgical steps.
Best Natural Homemade Remedies for Dark Circles
Home remedies are very effective in treating dark circles.
- Almond powder and milk can be blended well. Use this paste under eye area. It will heal dark circle problem.
- Rose water helps you to cope with the condition. Dip cotton ball into the rose water. Apply it on the dark circle. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes and then wash off the face. You will find that the dark circle has been reducing.
- Mix lime juice and tomato well. In the morning use it on the affected skin. After sometimes wash the skin. It will treat the problem very well.
- It is very important to cleanse your body, so even though you do not like to be nagged by somebody else to drink water, you actually need to intake at least 8-10 glasses of water to keep dark circles at bay.
- Take cucumber slices, and place them on your eyes. Take care so that they touch the skin under the eyes. Remove the slices after 10-15 minutes. It lightens and soothes the skin.
- You can also use tea bags to get rid of dark circles. Squeeze out the tea bags and place it on the eyes for 10 minutes. The puffiness and circles will improve to a great extent.
- Use thin potato slices to cover the eyes; it will lighten the circles to a great extent.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as much as possible.
Caution: If you have skin allergy, consult a skin specialist before you use any of these remedies.