Beautytipshub provides you with a complete skin care guide for dehydrated skin. Dehydrated skin should not be mixed up with dry skin. Dehydrated skin is caused by the lack of moisture and not due to inadequate secretion of sebum as in dry skin.
Our skin care guide gives an effective step-by-step guide to re hydrate your skin, remove spots and blemishes and make your skin more soft and supple.
Ways to Combat Dehydrated Skin
- Drink lots of water. That is the most effective way of keeping dehydration at bay.
- Try to take lots of fruit juices and coconut water.
- Try to avoid tea and coffee. It is not good for dehydrated skin.
- Lemon juice helps to cut down on dehydration.
- Save your skin from the harmful UV rays. Using an umbrella or sunshade is necessary. You can also use any good sunscreen lotion that is suited to your skin type.
- Cut down on fried food and salty snacks.
- Moisturize your skin with a lotion that contains a humectant to seal the moisture.
- Use a cleansing cream to remove your make up.
- Use a good night cream that replenishes lost moisture to your skin.
- Always use water based skin care products.
- An under eye cream is essential for smoothing out those fine lines.
- A proper balanced diet is good for dehydrated skin.
- Rub sugar granules dampened with water on to the flaky areas of your skin.
- Apply a mixture of honey and milk to smoothen your skin.
So, try out the skin care tips for dehydrated skin and notice the difference in a few weeks. The skin care guide listed above is helpful in removing pimples and white bumps from your skin.