Ethnic skin care products have been specially formulated for Asian, Latino, Indian, Hispanic and Black skin. There is an extensive range of facial cleansers, facial scrubs, face masks, body lotions, skin serums, sunscreens and night creams available for the colored skin. These skin care products help to nourish and enhance the beauty of the skin.
Ethnic Skin Care Tips
- Use a gentle facial cleanser to clean your face. Avoid using loofahs and puffs to cleanse your skin.
- You should first ascertain your skin type before buying any beauty care products and starting a skin care routine.
- You should use a sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburn and skin cancer.
- Always use make up products that have been especially formulated for dark skin. Use oil based make up products for dry skin. You should opt for water based make up products, if you have an oily skin marked with acne problems.
- Always consult a therapist before embarking on cosmetic treatments like dermabrasion, chemical peels and laser treatments.
- Use a moisturizer if only your skin feels dry or stretched.
Ethnic Skin Care Products
There are a lot of premium beauty care products available in the market which caters especially to colored skin. These cosmetic preparations are effective in reducing blemishes, facial scars, dark spots and hyper pigmentation. Always opt for hypoallergenic skin care products and cosmetics. Makari De Suisse and Black Opal skin care products are some of the popular cosmetic brands that provide an extensive array of ethnic skin care products and cosmetics for colored skin. Some of the customer favorites are:
- Hand & Body Lotion
- Facial Scrub
- Peel Off Face Mask
- Eye Contour Gel
- Ex foliating Soap
- Cleansing Lotion
- Skin Serum
- Skin Lightening Cream