Normal skin care routine comprises of a few easy and simple procedures that ensures clean, blemish free and hydrated skin. Normal skin is usually smooth in texture and is neither too oily nor dry.
It may tend to have acne breakouts just before the menstrual periods due to hormonal changes. Care for normal skin is essential to retain that healthy glow.
Normal Skin Care Tips
- Wash your skin twice daily, with a gentle foaming face wash. Massage the facial wash into the skin for improved blood circulation.
- Apply a skin freshener or skin toner into your skin with a wad of cotton oil.
- Massage your skin with a light, oil based moisturizing lotion with gentle circular movements.
- Remember to use sunscreens and sun shades when venturing out into the sun. The ultra violet rays of the sun spur on the formation of wrinkles. So, it is a good idea to use an SPF lotion suited to your skin.
- Some of the essential oils for normal skin type are geranium, chamomile, sandalwood, lavender and fennel.
- You can prepare an anti-oxidant face cleanser by mixing grape seed oil, crushed almonds, milk powder and green tea liquor. Massage it into the skin and wash off with warm water.
Follow the above mentioned tips on normal skin care and look great and refreshing throughout the day.
Note: If you develop allergic reactions to any of the above mentioned ingredients, please stop using them.