Skin care creams are the ultimate solution for nourishing and hydrating your skin. Moisturizing creams not only helps to maintain the normal moisture balance, it also prevents the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. Daily use of skin care cream helps to endow a radiant glow to your skin. A wide range of face creams are available in the market, for different skin types. However, you can also prepare skin creams at home for minimal cost.
Home Made Skin Care Cream
- 200ml. of almond oil
- 4 tablespoons of beeswax
- Small quantity of herbal powder ( jasmine or manjistha or neem: whichever suits your skin type)
- Few drops of jasmine or rose essential oil
- Put the beeswax into a ceramic or glass bowl and place in a tub of hot water.
- Pour in the almond oil after the beeswax has melted.
- Add the herbal powder and essential oil and blend together to form a smooth, creamy mass.
- Let it cool off.
- Store the cream in an airtight container.
Skin care creams also include collagen creams and anti-wrinkle creams. Under eye creams are beneficial in removing dark circles and wrinkles. Medicated skin creams are good for preventing acne and other skin problems. You should opt for a rich moisturizing cream, if you have a dry skin. Choose an oil free, mild l moisturizer if you have oily skin.
Note: If you develop allergic reactions to any of the above mentioned ingredients, please stop using them.