Men seldom devote a thought to skin care except perhaps for shaving their faces. However, skin care for men is as essential as it is for women. The skin care tips for men enlisted below advises you on the do’s and dont’s of skin care. It is necessary to take proper care of the skin as it is the defense barrier against germs and various diseases. Regular skin care also reduces the chances of wrinkles and fine lines.
Skin Care for Men
- Wash your face regularly with a mild soap. Do not use deo soaps on your skin.
- Apply a sunscreen with SPF 15 on your face, when you venture outdoors.
- Wash your face with Noxzema and warm water twice a week.
- You can use a moisturizing body lotion enriched with aloe vera on your skin.
- Splash your face with warm water before applying the shaving cream. Use cold water to rinse your face after the shave.
- Fruits and vegetables rich in anti oxidants are good for the skin.
- Follow a regular exercise regimen.
- Reduce your intake of alcohol and cut down on fast food.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
- You can use a skin toner to reduce the pores of your skin.
The above mentioned skin care tips for men are essential for good, healthy skin.