Hormonal changes during the teen years can lead to skin and hair problems. Read the skin care tips for teens to get effective remedies for pimples, blackheads, acne and oily skin. You must follow a regular beauty care regimen to prevent blemished and spotted skin. So, impart a healthy glow to your skin and get rid of acne and other skin problems by following a simple beauty care routine, suited to your skin type.
Teen Skin Care Tips
- Cleanse your skin regularly with a gentle facial cleanser or cleansing milk. You can also make your own cleansing lotion. Mix two drops of rosemary, geranium and lavender oils to 4 tablespoons of base lotion. Massage this into your skin and rinse with cold water.
- Always remember to remove your make up before going to bed. Old make up accumulated on the surface of the skin can cause ‘zits’.
- You cam prepare a skin toner by mixing geranium and lemon oils to 70 ml. of distilled water. Wipe your face and neck with this tonic.
- Steaming you face regularly, is an effective remedy for removing blackheads and pimples.
- Apply a skin clarifying face mask and wash off after fifteen minutes. You can make the skin mask by mixing lemon, cedar wood and juniper oil to three tablespoons of base cream.
- Remember to drink at least two to three liters of water daily.
- Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Stop gorging on chocolates, sweet drinks and junk food to reduce the occurrence of pimples and blackheads.
- Exercise for at least half an hour for at least three to four times a week.
Follow the above mentioned skincare tips for teens to become the glamorous belle of the season.