Luscious, kissable lips – that’s what every girl desires to have. Beauty tips for lips will definitely help you get those desired sexy lips and you can flaunt them in front of anyone. It is evident that applying colors to your lips naturally brightens up your appearance and your lips are highlighted in the right manner. Making your lips glow is the last touch to complete your look. There are varied lips makeup available in the market in the form of sticks, tubes, pencils, also found in form of liquids and in pots.
Kissable Lip Makeup Tools
- Lip Liners: Lip liners make your lips fuller. In case your lips are not in the perfect shape, the lip liner shall help you to bring it back in shape. If your lips droop, in that case you can also draw up an uplifted line to make the shape prominent.
- Lipsticks: The most widely used lip make-up is the Lipstick. The colors available in the market are bounty. Remember to use a lip color that suits well with not only your attire but also your appearance. The best colors to be used for a pale skin are in the lighter shades, while those with a darker skin can sport a more vibrant shade. They are made in a manner that they do not fade off while you eat, drink, smoke or kiss.
- Lip Gloss: Lipsticks, till date has been the best lip makeup of a women. But now, with more innovation it is facing a tough challenge from its counterpart lip gloss. Lip gloss is back in the market after a long time.
Beauty Tips for Luscious Lips
- Make the outline with the Lip Liner – before you take this step to define the shape of your lips with the lip line, make sure that your lips are smooth, soft and free of grease. Try using a sharp lip liner, it should be a shade close to the color of your lipstick. Apply the same with a steady hand and don’t make the line too dark.
- Fill up with the Lipstick – Use a lip brush and fill in the lip color on both the lips. Same as that of the lip liner, in case of the upper lip, you shall have to start off applying at the center and then move towards the two sides.
- Blotting Off – fold a clean tissue paper and hold it between both your lips. If there is excess color, just press your lips slowly together to do away with it.
- Apply lip gloss – Finally finish with a lip gloss to get a gleaming look. However, women with extra-full lips, should use lip gloss very sparingly.